- Designed to be used with power hand tools (drills, sanders, saws, etc…) in a way that when the tool is turned on, the vacuum cleaner turns on automatically and the dust and debris created during the operation of the power tool is vacuumed and carried to the tank through the special connecting flexible hose.
- Removes the dust right from the source, preventing it from getting scattered throughout the work space and causing breathing difficulties, and it helps maintain the work area clean and dust-free.
- Special filter suitable for use with hazardous dust in Class M.
- Equipped with an innovative and state of the art automatic filter cleaning mechanism: the filter is cleaned automatically each time the tool is turned off.
- A highly visible warning light alerts the user when the filter needs to be cleaned and the filter cleaning mechanism needs to be activated.
- Class M cartridge filter and microfiber Super filter bag with high filtration efficiency as well as a permanent polyester filter are included.
- Top of the line model MRC 65 is designed for use with power hand tools as well as pneumatic tools.
DOWNLOAD MRC 30-45-65 BROCHURE